Sunday, November 9, 2014

Babe is enjoying being able to go outside everyday.  It is getting a little cool now so she is not outside  as much.  I get up at 6:30 every morning ( she doesn't get the time change)  her tummy tells her she is  hungry.  Well Babe is alway hungry.  I open the door and out she goes to her pen.  I feed her  and leave her outside until she screams and shakes her pen door to come in.  If it is really cool for her, she eats, does her bathroom duties and then wants in right away.
Since we moved I do not need to keep papers down for her, she goes outside about 3 times a day.  She is so clean and never messes in the house.  One day last week, she was in for 12 hrs from the time she came in that morning until the time I came home and let her out.  She had her snouty to the door and was ready to go out immediately.  She is such a cute piggy.  Babe is just like a pink doggie.  She is smart and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment