Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keeping Craftroom clean

I have to keep my craft room floor clean because whatever I drop on the floor is a snack for Babe. She loves the taste of wallpaper, must be the glue. If she has a piece of paper in her mouth and I try to take it away from her, she chews faster. I have to keep all my floors swept because whatever is on it is fair game. She is really good for my figure as well. I never get to eat a complete meal. Babe is always there, just like a dog begging for a mouthful. She is soooo cute that I can't resist. I have found out that she does not like broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, or peppers. I thought piggies eat everything. But not Babe. She will eat her pellets around anything she doesn't like.
I am in a swap called Pets. I make a card with a piggly on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment